This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Bring all needed materials to class and be ready to work when the bell rings.
- Be in your seat, on-time, on-task and ready to learn.
Keep all personal electronics put away.
- Use of personal electronic devices is prohibited.
Be responsible for your own learning.
- Complete your work so that you can contribute to class
- Ask questions
Be respectful of the teacher and others, including their property.
- My desk and items on it are my property and mine alone
- Be nice
No Food or drink except clear water in a see through container
- This includes gum!
Speak at appropriate times and in an appropriate tone.
- Raise your hand to be recognized to speak
- Wait to speak when I or others are talking
If I should have a substitute teacher, they have the same authority that I have.
- This means that if it is his/her word against yours should conflict arise, I will take their side, and you will be written up without discussion should you misbehave.