This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
US Government syllabus: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FXdyG3kXbrN5U1kE3zrv939DFfs7-MEc
AP Government syllabus: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q7y3sI9fBdfT1OHrJniQCmVtM7Jc4P2C
Google Classroom codes for 18-19 School Year
1st Period AP Government 8ucx5x9
2nd Period US Government n5ls2i
4th Period US Government hc5ka33
5th Period US Government sq4lzq
6th Period US Government s1z2hts
Bring all needed materials to class and be ready to work when the bell rings.
- Be in your seat, on-time, on-task and ready to learn.
Keep all personal electronics put away.
- Use of personal electronic devices is prohibited.
Be responsible for your own learning.
- Complete your work so that you can contribute to class
- Ask questions
Be respectful of the teacher and others, including their property.
- My desk and items on it are my property and mine alone
- Be nice
No Food or drink except clear water in a see through container
- This includes gum!
Speak at appropriate times and in an appropriate tone.
- Raise your hand to be recognized to speak
- Wait to speak when I or others are talking
If I should have a substitute teacher, they have the same authority that I have.
- This means that if it is his/her word against yours should conflict arise, I will take their side, and you will be written up without discussion should you misbehave.