This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Semester grades will be calculated as follows: 1st semester- N1 40% +N2 40% + Exam1 20% ; 2nd semester- N3 40% + N4 40% + Exam2 20%
- Grades will be given for tests, quizzes, essays, research projects, journals, and class work. Extra credit cannot be requested.
- Late work will NOT be accepted for homework or class work. Projects / essays will be taken one day late at 50%.
- Any homework, paper or test/quiz turned in without a name on it will not be graded and may be discarded.
- Obtaining make-up work is the responsibility of the student. There is a makeup work station with each day’s work. When 5 days have passed, the work in the folder will be removed and it can no longer be made up. Exceptions are made for those who have an extended illness. This policy exceeds the amount of time allowed by school board policy. Make-up work not turned in according to the school policy will be given a zero. Missed work is put in the grade book as a zero until it is turned in and graded.
Rules and Procedures:
- Be in your seat when the bell rings. Remain in your seat until you are dismissed.
- Keep your head up.
- Be respectful at all times; no side conversations; no grooming
- You will not be allowed to go to your locker. Restroom breaks are only for EXTREME emergencies.
- All bags, purses, binders, etc. have to be kept on the floor (or in basket).
- When I am speaking, you should be SILENT.
- Cell phones must be off and put away at ALL times.
- Laptops must be with you and charged each day. Keep them put away unless you are asked to take them out.